Thursday, October 27, 2011

[android-developers] Re: How do you use and debug your apps in your main phone?

No, you are not missing anything. If this is a huge issue for you,
I'd invest the $50 or so you could probably buy a used Android phone.
Or you can use the emulator for development.

On Oct 28, 9:58 am, Ricardo Amaral <mas...@ricardoamaral.net> wrote:
> Unfortunately I only have one Android phone and it's the one I use as my
> main phone and development phone. I was wondering how everyone copes with
> using your own apps and developing them at the same time with a single
> phone.
>
> I'm constantly uninstalling/installing my app and wiping it's data. What if
> I really need to use my app and can't afford to lose the current data. How
> am I supposed to debug a different version on the same phone? Maybe I'm
> missing something basic here...
>
> How do you guys manage this?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment