Sunday, October 23, 2011

[android-developers] Re: Implement an XML-RPC server on Android

Hello pskink,

I have put the TestXMLRPCServer you just checked in with the client
codes together. I made some changes:

1. I put following codes in the end of onCreate() of Test Activity
class:

Intent intent = new Intent(Test.this, XMLRPCService.class);
startService(intent);

2. I changed IP address from "10.0.2.2:8888" to "127.0.0.1:8888"

The screen of emulator stopped as "Calling host 127.0.0.1".

When I debugged it, I found that the method called from client;
however, it seems that it has not been received by the server side.

What might be the problem of it?

Thanks.
Vycon

On Oct 22, 12:31 pm, skink <psk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 22, 5:31 pm, Weikang Wan <weikang....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > We know that we can iimplement anXML-RPCclient onAndroid. I am
> > wondering if there is a way to implement anXML-RPCserveronAndroid.
>
> > Thanks.
>
> Hi,
>
> See client &serverlibrary I created some time ago:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/android-xmlrpc/
>
> pskink

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment