Thursday, November 24, 2011

[android-developers] How to analyze the change of native memory allocation

Hi,

I use DDMS's native heap tool to analyze the memory allocation of
native code. This tool is very useful.

However, I'd like know newly created native memory when I do something
on my phone. It seems that DDMS does not have this functionality. I
heard that java's memory tool can compare 2 hprof file to get the
change. Is there similar tool which can be used for native code?

Thanks
Jason He

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment