Friday, November 25, 2011

[android-developers] Re: How to call the activity class

Thanks for your reply.My application is phonegap in android.I need to
call the activity class from the class which extends plugin in android
phonegap application.How to do so.I have used the intent.but
startactivity(intent) is undefined inside the plugins.Please tell me
the solution.Thanks in Advance.

On Nov 25, 9:40 pm, Kumar Bibek <coomar....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Your question is not clear.
>
> Please clarify by giving more details.
>
> On Nov 25, 7:21 pm, mohana priya <gpriyara...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello android developers.I need to call the activity class inside the
> > java class,because i need to do the application in phonegap.Please
> > tell me the solution.Thanks in Advance.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment