Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Re: [android-developers] Architecture of mobile application

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 12:53 PM, Kelly88 <kely4christ@gmail.com> wrote:
I am a final year student, ... for my research I need a diagram illustration mobile application architecture, to give my supervisor an idea how an mobile architecture application function.may someone please assist me by sending me diagrams?

So you want someone to do your homework for you? Is this how you got to your final year?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TreKing - Chicago transit tracking app for Android-powered devices

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment