Thursday, December 8, 2011

[android-developers] Re: Audio is not playing on my Google TV application

This is working fine on the phone, so I am certain it has something to
do with the Google TV platform. I am using the same basic code base
on the phone, tablet and Google TV and Google TV is the only platform
with this issue.

On Dec 8, 9:21 pm, Gregory Moore <gregoryamoore...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am porting a game to be supported on Google TV, and everything is
> working except for the audio.   I get some kind of default sound
> instead of the actual audio that should be played.  I am using the
> SoundPool class to play .mp3 files.
>
> Any one dealt with this issue?   Resolutions?
>
> Thanks,
> Greg

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment