Saturday, December 17, 2011

Re: [android-developers] Re: Design questions: Menu replacement for ICS (Android 4.x)

On Dec 18, 2011, at 5:36 AM, Nathan wrote:
> Are you saying that Prior to 4.X, the users *did* know how to get to
> the menu? My experience says no.

Oh, most definitely not. I had some problems familiarizing myself with menu/home/back buttons once I got my first Android phone too. Only pointing out the fact there's no reason to believe physical menu button went anywhere once more ICS phones arrive.

--
H

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment