Monday, February 13, 2012

[android-developers] How to access another apk in an android application

hi

I am total rookie in this discussion forum as well as new to
android

I have a problem concerning to use an apk in my android
application.

What i exactly want is to know whether to use the needed apk as an
external library or if to use its jar file in order to have access of
the apk as an encapsulated apk within my android apk.

Again i would want to tell u i m totally new to android ,so it would
be helpful of u if u just consider my case as a rookie and would take
the pain to explain me the complexities involved, if any for the query
i have put forward.

Hoping for an apt reply

Regards

Sai..

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment