Wednesday, February 8, 2012

[android-developers] MapView works on some devices and others it doesnt

When Im developing I noticed that occasionally the mapview will not
load tiles. Im using the debug key and I have about 12 different
devices that I test on including tablets. The mapview usually doesnt
load on the tmobile mytouch3g which is older hardware at this point
and Ive never had any complaints after Ive released my app with a real
key but I was curious if anyone has had the same problem. It just kind
of bugs me that sometimes the mapview wont load tiles during
development.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment