Saturday, February 18, 2012

[android-developers] Set state list drawable as a background is getting resized

Hello, I am having a TextView and in xml I am setting its background
to a state list drawable. After I inflate the view everything is
working well but if I want to change it's background drawable to other
state list drawable after the invalidate, the TextView shrinks and the
background drawable is getting smaller too.

I tried to set the background color instead just for testing and it
works.. but I really need to change the drawable not just the color of
the background.
The two state list drawables are 4(2 for each one) nine patch images
and are of the same size, just the color is changed.

Does anybody know what could be the problem?

Thank you!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment