Tuesday, March 20, 2012

[android-developers] Android adb permision error

Hello,

I have installed the android SDK but I'm getting an error when using a
hardware device, executing "./adb device$ I get this error:

List of devices attached
???????????? no permissions

While if I execute "sudo ./adb device" there is no error:

List of devices attached
HT019P80XXX device

Adb must work for all users (also when eclipse starts it) but It only
works as root. The permissions of the related files are:

-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 72 2012-03-20 09:53 /etc/udev/rules.d/51-
android.rules
-rwxr-xr-x 1 ariadna ariadna 159620 2012-03-19 13:45 adb

I have googled and tried different solutions but none off then works
on my Ubuntu, any idea?

Thank you

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment