Thursday, March 15, 2012

[android-developers] android offline synchronizing app/tool

Hello,
I am looking for an offline synchronizing tool/app/client for android
devices.
It can be used to take backup of
1. Contacts
2.Messages
3.Photos & Videos
4.Calender.

It should be able to backup this data using one or more of these:
1.USB
2.WIFI
3.BLUETOOTH
4.HTTP

Also, I am looking for such a tool specifically for Linux machines.

The reason for this is to avoid sending data to the cloud during
backup for privacy reasons.

Actually I am developing such a cross platform compatible offline
synchronizing tool myself. But I want to know if this already exists.
I couldn't find anything like this in the market or anywhere else.

Thanks.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment