Thursday, March 15, 2012

[android-developers] Re: can't find "The Device Availability dialog"

I just went through this and figured out the issue.  You need to 'Activate' your .apk file on the APK tab, then the Device dialog appears, and the number of devices is updated.  Not very intuitive or obvious.



On Thursday, July 28, 2011 12:58:04 AM UTC-6, martypantsROK wrote:
This is my first app and on uploading it tells me my app is available
to 0 devices. Apparently, it is
"devices with these features, as defined in your application
manifest"  Well, no where in the developer resources does it tell me
how to put devices into my manifest and there is not a link on the
Developer Console. This is only a link to "learn more" that tells me I
can click on a "Show Devices" link back on the DC that doesn't
exist.

So, how can I either
   - put devices in my manifest
 or
  - find the hidden link to the device list?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment