Thursday, March 15, 2012

[android-developers] Run android apps using emulator launched from linux shell

Hi,

I downloaded the android source code and built it on a remote server
using ssh. I want to make changes to the source code, re-compile, and
test android apps using that built code. My eclipse is installed on my
local ubuntu linux machine. After compiling the source code through
shell, I run the emulator command, and the emulator comes up as
normal.

Now, I have an android app project in eclipse. When I try to run the
app, by selecting the device for running, I do not see the emulator
started from the shell as one of the running devices. My objective is
to run my apps using emulator from shell as I have to make changes to
the OS via shell using ssh.

Can someone please help.

Thanks.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment