Friday, March 23, 2012

[android-developers] Unable to run Basic Hello World android program

Hi Experts,
I am new to Android development.I have installed ADK -4(API - 15) in Eclipse.And from the net I have created a basic program of Hello World.
But when I am running the application only the AVD is coming but no output is coming.So when I tried to diagnose the problem it is saying like
 
HelloAndroid]emulator-5554 disconnected! Cancelling 'com.example.helloandroid.HelloAndroid activity launch'!
 
I have searched a lot.And as per the solution given in different thread I have tried all those like I have created a new avd.
 I have killed adb.exe from task manager.I tried almost every item mentioned in the threads.But all my effort is in vein.
I am stucked in this place.Kindly please help me.I am really having no idead whatsoever.
 
Regards,
Souvik Chowdhury

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment