Sunday, June 17, 2012

Re: [android-developers] Leaking Window on orientation change

I know this situation is strange, but I am being honest. I saw the Romain guy post that suggestion somewhere before, and I have tried using that method. I haven't had success with it; so should override that method for the Dialog or the view in my dialog?

Vance

On Sunday, June 17, 2012 8:27:50 PM UTC-4, TreKing wrote:
On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 5:23 PM, Vance Turnewitsch wrote:
The "this" is an Activity. The project I am writing the component for is rather large and takes almost four minutes to build; so I am creating my component in small Android app. Then when the component works, I will transfer my code into the large project. I can work with the on* methods now, but I won't be able to re-write them in the large project.

Alrighty ... whatever you say. :-P

To your question, try this: http://developer.android.com/reference/android/view/View.html#onDetachedFromWindow%28%29

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TreKing - Chicago transit tracking app for Android-powered devices

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment