Sunday, September 23, 2012

[android-developers] Access Web Services via SOAP on password-protected server from an Android App

Hi guys,

Does anyone know how I could make it possible to access Web Services via SOAP on password-protected server from an Android App.

I am in the process of developing an app that used to access those services and suddenly it stopped working. I've tried everything and when I finally thought of checking the web service functions from my PC's web browser, it asked me for the login details(which it didn't before).
I have spoken to the person who made those changes to the server configs, he advised there should be a way around it.

Please help if you know how I could do so. This is needed for the development and testing, the final app will access public web services.

Thanks a lot to everyone.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment