Thursday, September 13, 2012

[android-developers] Android USB to USB communication

Android supports USB Host mode via its APIs but is there a library out there that takes care of the threading and communication? 

Can two devices use USB to pass arbitrary data, i.e chat messages?

I've seen one for USB 2 Serial but I am talking about USB-to-USB. How come there is none yet? 

Please do not recommend any apps that manage USB devices etc as I am only interested in an open source lib that I can use for exchanging data through USB with 2 Android devices.

I tried Googlin' around but could not find one.

Thanks!

p.s I am asking because I am thinking on writing my own.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment