Sunday, September 23, 2012

Re: [android-developers] problem in service

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 7:52 AM, rathod kantilal <rathod3171@gmail.com> wrote:
I use service in android, I want to do when my application is in background, my service is start automatically, but when my application is foreground, my service is stop automatically. 

Please if u have any idea or any code, reply me

Activty.onStop() and onStart().
Context.startService() and stopService().

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TreKing - Chicago transit tracking app for Android-powered devices

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment