Thursday, September 13, 2012

Re: [android-developers] Should Context.getCacheDir() ever return null?



On Thursday, September 13, 2012 12:27:32 PM UTC-7, Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy) wrote:
On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 3:00 PM, Nathan <nathan....@gmail.com> wrote:

Six people running out of disk space inside of a week seems unlikely.

You don't have my users ;) But seriously, I would expect them to use up the external storage instead.

I don't know how common it is to use up disk space. Can they do it by installing too many apps?

Inability to read or save SharedPreferences is also a symptom of
switching to a different sharedUserId,

 I have not declared a sharedUserId, much less changed it, so I hope I can eliminate that. Of course, I don't know what the pirated versions do.

Nathan

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment