Monday, October 22, 2012

[android-developers] Error 41 while Building ICS android-4.0.1_r1 Using sun-jdk6

Hi,
I am using 64 bit Ubuntu 10.04 Machine for building ICS
android-4.0.1_r1 using the Android Source Link -
http://source.android.com/source/downloading.html .
I am using the sun-java6-jdk instead of Open Jdk, and I think that is
the preferrred one.But after hours of building I am getting this
error.

make: *** [out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/framework_intermediates/classes-full-debug.jar]
Error 41

This is very frustrating,Can any one plz suggest whats worng and how
to resolve this.I have tried it so many times by doing make clobber ,
and then make -j4 .I an doing the full-eng build.

Rgds,
softy

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment