Thursday, December 20, 2012

[android-developers] disabling camera automatic intensity adjustment

hi developers

I am working on a camera program with my android phone. The camera
takes images through preview buffer. The scene switches between two
lighting conditions, one brighter, one weaker. I found that when the
lighting condition changes, the camera will adjust image intensity (I
guess via exposure time) automatically. This process can take 2
seconds.

Because my goal is to take absolute images of the two scenes at the
highest speed possible, this automatic intensity adjustment is not
desired. I am wondering in the android library, is there a camera
parameter I can set to disable this feature?

thanks

Qianqian

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment