Monday, December 10, 2012

[android-developers] Re: Can't Slide to Unlock Emulators on MacBook Pro

Hi Nathan

Maybe you have enabled the "Use Host GPU" option in the emulator settings.
I had the same issue on my MacBook Pro so I disabled this option and the emulator worked as expected.

cheers
joe

Am Dienstag, 4. Dezember 2012 19:39:43 UTC+1 schrieb Nathan:
OK,

I'm probably doing something wrong with my setup on a MacBook Pro.

I can create emulators okay.
I can run them.

The fun stops there.

I cannot drag to unlock. Therefore, I can't really debug or run anything.

I believe I have done this before when docked, when I had the USB mouse.
Unfortunately, I am away from home, and this is not working with the trackpad.
I've tried different finger combinations and gone into System preferences.

I am VERY frustrated.

Anybody know what I am doing wrong?

Nathan

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment