Thursday, January 24, 2013

[android-developers] get last connected bluetooth device

Hi Community,

how do I get the last connected / paired bluetooth device when bluetooth is being turned off?
As far as I can see, I cannot access the last connected device listening to the BluetoothAdapter.ACTION_STATE_CHANGED broadcast.
Neither can I get something work with BluetoothAdapter.STATE_TURNING_OFF.

How would I get device name and device address of the last connected bluetooth device when bluetooth is turned off?

Thanks!

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment