Monday, January 14, 2013

[android-developers] Re: Toast not showing on Samsung Galaxy S3 (latest update 4.1.2)

Who is your carrier?


On Monday, January 14, 2013 7:06:36 AM UTC-6, Tobias wrote:
I have a toast displayed in the following way:

Toast.makeText(context, "The message", Toast.LENGTH_LONG).show();

I am 100% I am displaying the toast from the UI thread and I can add that it worked fine for many devices including older updates of Galaxy S3 but after latest update no one of my toasts are being displayed.

Have anyone else experienced this and have a solution?

Thanks,
Tobias

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment