Saturday, January 12, 2013

Re: [android-developers] Re: Developer fee payment canceled after 2.5 years

On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 12:24 PM, MarcoAndroid <marcodus@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey that's fast, so you got an answer before I did, while I sent it
> wednesday, that's before you did right? Hmmm....
>
> Which support page did you use to send the ticket?

I'm not sure which one, because I sent 3 requests. First and second
using "Report Google Play Developer Registration or Account Issue"

http://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/bin/request.py?contact_type=dev_registration

I sent two tickets because after filling the form, I read that
"further action was requires by me side, check email" and never got
any email, so I repeated the process.

The third one was for Google Checkout itself "Contact us about your
Google Checkout orders":

http://support.google.com/checkout/sell/bin/request.py?contact_type=order_issue&&hl=en

This time I got my email but it was really useless, as it just said to
check the known errors page and check the forums and so...

The aforementioned response, was from "The Google Play Team" so it
looks that it was because of the first form.

I hope you guys can solve the issue too!

Regards.


>
> And yes I'm also worried if I just pay that maybe my apps will be gone....
> Though it sounds from your experience that it is going to be fine......
>
>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Android Developers" group.
> To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment