Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Re: [android-developers] javax.crypto.BadPaddingException: pad block corrupted (only failing on Android 4.x)

Thanks a lot Nikolay!

I can see the list from 2.2 and 4.2 differs quite a lot.

The one you mention is indeed in the list. Funny enough in 2.2 is named as PBEWITHSHA256AND256BITAES-CBCBC and in 4.2 as PBEWITHSHA256AND256BITAES-CBC-BC, though I guess is exactly the same, but then I'll have to do some sort of trying to use one, and if fails use the other, for my app to work in both versions.

One I've found common and with exact name is PBEWITHMD5ANDRC2, maybe I should just use this one.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment