Saturday, March 23, 2013

[android-developers] How to fire key-up event only?

Hi guys,

I am in a tricky situation, hope you can help me with it. I have 4 buttons, horizontally placed one after another in a linear layout. When I press on button 1, drag my finger to any other button and release touch, I want to be able to get the view(button) on which the finger was lifted. I went over the keyEvent api, it says that every event starts with a key_down action. Since other buttons won't fire that event, how can I get the reference to the button on which I lifted my finger?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you


Regards,

Farhan

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment