Tuesday, April 23, 2013

[android-developers] Re: Is there any minimium number or cut off number to get crash report from app in Google Play's Developer's console

Venky,

I wouldn't rely on the Google Console for error reporting.  It is unreliable and relays on the user to send the report. I've also found the granularity to not be very good.  I would recommend something like Flurry.  It is also free and offers some very good results.  Another option would be to use a library for sending you more detailed error results.  I have a free open source one that you are welcome to use.  It will post the error results and additional information to a web page.  You can then have it email it to you or use it in a database.  If needed, I'll be happy to help you with it.  I haven't included them in Github yet but I can also give you several php scripts for it that are easy to set up. You can find it at https://github.com/gb2002/ExceptTrack .

Hope this helps,
George

On Tuesday, April 16, 2013 5:19:05 AM UTC-4, Venky Ramarkishna wrote:
My app is in beta stage, I would like to have access to crash report via  Developer's console.. My question is "Is there any minimum number or cut off number to display crash report from app in Google Play's Developer's console" say only after reaching 50 or 100 reports it would reflect in Google Play's Developer's console. Reason for asking is.. at present I am testing only through my friends and crash report numbers will be very minimum as of now.

Crash report will be the only reason for me to register in Google Play at this juncture as my app is not fully ready for market release.

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment