Sunday, May 19, 2013

[android-developers] Re: HELP

The key means nothing.. thats for signing the app, not for encrypting it....you can always extract the sources from the APK regardless of the key (google how to extract sources from an apk), but even if you didnt obfuscate it before, the code would not be the same as you had before... there would be some changes.
 
P.S - This is why you should always keep backups or use source control (which should be regularely backed up as well).
 
 

On Sunday, May 19, 2013 6:42:31 PM UTC+3, Abhishek Soni wrote:
Damn It! I have a signed application stored in a folder plus the key I used to sign it. Fortunately, they e were in my android device. I've accidently deleted my workspace. How can I get my Project back? I have the apk file as well it's key.

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment