Tuesday, July 9, 2013

[android-developers] How to Launch com.android.phone.InCallScreen Activity from my app

Hi All

I am trying to launch InCallScreen Activity from my own app,I am using the below code


             ----------------some code---------------------

             Intent callIntent = new Intent();
            callIntent.setClassName("com.android.phone", "com.android.phone.InCallScreen");    
            callIntent.setData(Uri.parse("tel:" + mobNo));
            mContext.startActivity(callIntent);
 

I have used the <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.CALL_PHONE"/> in manifest file


Then I am getting the below exception  :
java.lang.SecurityException:Permission denial


If I am trying to use below permission then I receive this message "Permission is only granted to system apps"

    <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.CALL_PRIVILEGED"/>

I want to know is it possible without rooting the devices.




--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment