Monday, August 19, 2013

Re: [android-developers] JNI

Hi

Still making it clear of what actually my doubt is

I have android project(name cpp) with NDK built, and it has wrapper classes .so file also

Now in order to use the native functions present in this wrapper classes do I have to copy the wrapper classes and lib folder in my android test project?????

On Monday, August 19, 2013 9:08:56 AM UTC+5:30, janvi wrote:
Sorry to trouble you by asking the same question,but iam completely new to this

My doubt is I have a seperate CPP project which has .so file in its lib folder.

I have android project which is seperate project now Iam confused of how to use this CPP project in my android app

On Sunday, August 18, 2013 12:58:34 PM UTC+5:30, Piren wrote:
you were already answered - in the libs folder under the proper architecture name, where it was placed by the build process.
Also, you should just follow the samples provided.

On Sunday, August 18, 2013 8:28:53 AM UTC+3, janvi wrote:
Hi

Ya .so with ndk built is given to me which I have to use .

My doubt is how to use this built file in my android app.

Plz help me out with this

Thanks in advance


On Sunday, August 18, 2013 12:26:50 AM UTC+5:30, RichardC wrote:
Did you build your .so with ndk-build?  If you did it should already be in the correct folder below libs.  As Android support multiple native architectures each ABI is in a separate folder below libs, see the NDK docs for the folder names. 

On Saturday, August 17, 2013 3:21:38 PM UTC+1, janvi wrote:
Hi
Thanks for your reply...

I have read this post and got info

I have one doubt in this like

Do I have to paste the .so file in the lib folder of my android project to access native functions?????

Plz help me with this ...

Thanks in advance...

On Saturday, August 17, 2013 5:15:49 PM UTC+5:30, mbanzon wrote:
Please look at this documentation: http://developer.android.com/tools/sdk/ndk/index.html


On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 12:19 PM, janvi <jagruth...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All

Iam new to JNI concepts
Need your help in the following topic

I have an android app(seperate project) and functions which this app performs are written using CPP and I have wrapper classes for all of these functions.

I need info on how to call these functions from my android app.

Plz post an example too in this regard it would be helpful

Thanks in advance

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-d...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.



--
Michael Banzon
http://michaelbanzon.com/

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment