Monday, May 3, 2010

[android-developers] ADB Device offline - HTC Desire, Win 7 64bit

Hello,
I use a HTC Desire on Windows 7 64bit with latest Android SDK and
Eclipse.
When I enabled USB Debugging, Windows couldn't find a driver für ADB.
Hinting it manually to C:\...\SDK\usb_driver\ didn't work - no drivers
found there by Windows.
Installing HTC Sync also installed a driver for ADB.
I can now use adb devices and see a device "HT.... offline" whenever
my phone is plugged in.
I rebooted pc & phone, enabled/disabled/enabled/... debug mode on
phone, restarted adb via kill-/start-server.
It's not working.
I don't even manage to get HTC Sync to recognize the phone.
Please help me.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment