Tuesday, May 11, 2010

[android-developers] Bubbling Event between Controls

I have a situation where I have a Gallery control, within the control
I wish to try and detect when a user flings up or down on the images
within the Gallery.

I've had no problem getting this to work with a GestureDetector, but
since my ImageView is now absorbing the onTouch event, the Gallery
control will no longer scroll since it's not receiving the event.

So my question is, can I some how send the same event to my Gallery
control so it behaves the way it should, after I've handled whether
the user did a fling up and down?

Basically I'd like to detect if the user flings up and down on an
imageview with in the gallery, and if not have the gallery behave as
usual.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment