Monday, May 3, 2010

[android-developers] Re: Device Seeding Program for Top Android Market Developers

TreKing: for those of us (including me) that have not received the N1,
I think we still would like to hear ocasionally the sentence "N1
received in..." so as we can see that N1s are still being sent, and
ours will arrive (soon?).

I don't know if I'll have to wait one week or three or six more, but I
will get very nervous if I don't see movement in this list, and I
would feel very alone in this whole universe...

Hope you understand. Thanks.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment