Friday, September 10, 2010

[android-developers] calling OpenGL ES 2.0 from native code

Hi ppls.

I'm kinda lost with how to implement OpenGL ES 2.0 stuff from my
native code. I've been searching google for some time now and can't
find anything appropriate.
I know I can make all this in Java and I did implement tests and
stuff. But I want to do it in native code.

So I was thinking to pass my GL objects to native code and handle all
stuff there. Cause I'm not experienced in GL programing, I'm asking
for help and directions to good articles to get info I need.

Kind regards

Armando

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment