Wednesday, September 15, 2010

[android-developers] Droid Losing Values When I Load Image Picker

I have an Android app that is mostly a WebView except for a few
things. One of them is uploading pictures.

After the user picks an image I get the filepath and pass that along
with the webview's url to a new method in a new thread.

For some reason, in the onActivityResult method I can't get the value
from the webview to know what page they're on. It's null. It works
on my HTC Hero (2.1), just not on Droid's.(those are the only users
with the problem).

I've tried setting a global variable to the url before showing the
image picker, but when I try to read it in the onActivityResult method
it's just an empty string. On my HTC Hero it still has the value.

I need the url so where can I put it where it won't get lost on Droid
phones? This is all in an Activity.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment