Friday, September 3, 2010

[android-developers] I'm stuck and need some help with touchable widgets

Hi Folks,

I am working on an app (for the future tablet market), and I am stuck
on some basic stuff. My app will draw a background (got that far) and
then it needs to create a Widget-like object on the background that
can be touched. Imagine a chess board app where you can touch a chess
piece and drag it to the target square. I can't seem to figure that
out.

I've looked at the Widget class, but I don't need all the grid and
layout stuff. I'm not sure if I should keep playing with widget class
or look elsewhere.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be most helpful.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment