Thursday, September 2, 2010

[android-developers] ViewFlipper Help Please

Hi everyone,

I am currently using a ViewFlipper to move through some views. It
works fine when I want to move sequentially through IE 1,2,3,4 or
4,3,2,1 My question is if I want to go from say 1 to 4 when a button
is clicked how should I do this? Currently I use the following bit of
code but im not sure this is the correct way to go about it.

int x = 0;
do{
flipper.setInAnimation(inFromRightAnimation());
flipper.setOutAnimation(outToLeftAnimation());
flipper.showNext();
x = x +1;
}while(x <= 5);
}

Thanks for your time and help,

Tommy

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment