Wednesday, June 22, 2011

[android-developers] Android how to talk with Windows 7 via the bluetooth?

Dear All :

I had chated with 2 android devices using the bluetooth devices. I
want to use a android device to chat with Windows 7 through the
bluetooth. How do I do? Is there any standard API in the windows 7 to
accept the data whicj is sent from my android device(I had acoed a
BTCLient.java to sent the data by the user)? Can I use hyperterminal
to accept the data?

Thanks in advanced.

BR

mark

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment