Friday, June 10, 2011

[android-developers] Android Market licensing asked too often

Hello,

I've integrated the Android Market licensing service in my
application. My application is uploaded to the market but is not yet
available online.
I use the ServerManagedPolicy recommended by Google.

I tested the application and it work properly on my phone that is sync
with my publisher account (not a test account)

Everything works fine but if I reopen the application within minutes,
the license verification is performed again and if I have no Internet
connection at that time, then the application exits, indicating that
the application is not unlocked.

I guess it's Google's policy of ServerManagedPolicy. That's too
restrictive. Is it normal to have a license verification every minute?
(maybe that's just because my application is not already online?)

Why not simply consider that the application is unlocked indefinitely
if the Android Market allows one time the application? Where could be
the security breach in this case?

Thanks in advance for your help.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment