Tuesday, June 28, 2011

[android-developers] Full screen account setup activity

When I add a new email account via the 'Accounts & Sync' settings screen
a full screen activity appears that takes you through the account
configuration process. If I do the same thing for my own custom account
type, the content view of my account setup activity is displayed in a
small dialog instead.
I've been digging through the Email app source code but I can't seem to
find any differences wrt what I'm doing. Does anyone know what
determines the difference in appearance?

Pepijn

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment