Tuesday, June 7, 2011

[android-developers] Handle checkboxes in an expandable listview.

Hi All,
I am working in an expandable list view by an simple expandable list
adapter. Also, I have fixed a database, where I store my data.I
managed to display the data in expandable list view. Each child has a
textview and a checkbox. Here is what I'm trying to achieve:

1) the checkboxes change states each time i expand an another group.
How could I fixed this?for example, when I changed the state to
checked for one child , I want to save state for this child .
I tried the onSaveInstance () method, but does nothing.
2) how could I handle the checkbox for one child each time? How
could I separare the checkbox of a child? I have to use the
database ? th IDs of children? I can't think about it.

Thanks for your help.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment