Wednesday, June 1, 2011

[android-developers] How to invalid single view in Android Canvas Drawing?

Hello to all,

I am drawing multi images over Android canvas, so after an limit I got
"OutOfMemory" Exception, this is I know because of limited allocation
of memory for application.

When I try to invalid single view, so at place to invalid single view
it invalidate all existing view over canvas.

My Q : Is it possible to invalid only single view in Android Canvas
drawing.
Is it possible to free allocate memory(Native) for old Bitmap
whether images showing on Canvas.

pls suggets me how to handle.

Thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment