Thursday, June 23, 2011

[android-developers] How to used new Canvas()?

Hi All:
Can anyone be so kind to give me an example to show how to used new
Canvas() to create my own Canvas object
and how to use it to draw something like a Bitmap and the show my
Canvas object on device's display?
I want to do this becasue in my APP, i am doing follows in a native
thread through JNI call:
Canvas c = mSurfacerHolder.lockCanvas() ;
c.dramBitmap();
mSurfacerHolder.unlockCanvasAndPost();

and on some devices,sometimes my APP freezed, and I found my draw
thread is freezed in lockCanvas() call.


best regards, thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment