Monday, June 6, 2011

[android-developers] Integrating Facebook in Android application

Hello All

Now I am trying to integrate facebook in my android application.I have a text box and a button named "share" in my application.I will write something in the text box and will press button "share", then a facebook login form will come and after entering the username and password it will post the status in my facebook account.I am using easy facebook android sdk(www.easyfacebookandroidsdk.com).Can some one show me any tutorial which dose same.

Regards
Goutom

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment