Monday, June 6, 2011

[android-developers] Java source code for SDK API 11 & 12

I know that Google don't open source whole Android 3.0 and 3.1 for
some reason.

But how I can work on application for Honeycomb tablets without source
code of java framework classes? I don't need whole source to compile
android, I need only trace and debug me code inside to framework
classes or examine it for better understand how it works. Javadoc is
not enough on many classes. This make development on Android very
complicated.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment