Friday, June 10, 2011

[android-developers] Re: BackupAgent

If I wipe user data when I start emulator then backup works.

There is a setting or something that can disable backup process?

What should I do to work it on my phone too?


On Jun 10, 10:35 am, b_t <bartata...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to implement BackupAgent functionality but I have no luck.
>
> It works well in emulator 2.2 but doesn't in emulator 2.3, 2.3.3 or in
> my device with 2.3.3.
>
> In 2.3.x it just displays when I run "bmgr backup run" in adb shell:
>
> 06-10 10:25:39.263: DEBUG/AndroidRuntime(14616): Calling main entry
> com.android.commands.bmgr.Bmgr
> 06-10 10:25:39.273: DEBUG/AndroidRuntime(14616): Shutting down VM
>
> In 2.2 emulator everything is ok!
>
> Do you have any idea?
>
> Thanks,
> Tamás

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment