Monday, June 20, 2011

[android-developers] Re: Help Fixing a 9-patch

What exactly is your problem?
On 20 jun, 16:06, Jake Colman <col...@ppllc.com> wrote:
> I realize that this is not a programming question but I'm hoping someone
> here can help with a quick solution.
>
> I have a 9-patch file that I use as my widget background.  I did not
> create it, I found it on the web.  I am using the image as both a 1x1
> and 2x1 background depending on the widget size.  My problem is that the
> background does not stretch to fill the full size of the 1x1 or 2x1
> cell.  I tried using Gimp to edit the image so that it will stretch
> accordingly but cannot figure it out.  Perhaps there are margins that
> need to be changed or spacing - I just don't know.
>
> I am quite sure that if I spend enough time I can learn enough about
> image editing to figure this out.  But I suspect that to someone who
> already knows what they are doing this will be a trivial exercise.  I
> realize that this is an imposition but can someone here edit the
> attached image so that it fills the cell in which it is being drawn and
> then email it back to me?
>
> I'd appreciate any help I can get.  And I apologize for any imposition.
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Jake Colman -- Android Tinkerer
>
>  appwidget_bg.9.png
> 3KWeergevenDownloaden

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment