Friday, June 24, 2011

[android-developers] Re: TabActivity and NewIntent (with NFC read tag)

Which of the three activities have you implemented onNewIntent and
onResume in? I would try adding them to all three and set breakpoints
in all of them to se which ones get called in these scenarios.

On 22 Juni, 13:20, benza <luca.schia...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I am working on an application that implements a TabActivity with two
> different Activities.
>
> The application uses NFC and in order to manage the tag_discover I
> have the two methods onNewIntent and onResume.
>
> When I open the interface and I use the first Activity everything
> works well, I am able to read a tag and do some action onNewIntent
> when the tag is read.
>
> When I switch to the second tab and I come back in the first Activity
> the application doesn't work correctly. It seems that onNewIntent is
> not called.
>
> Any idea why?
> thank in advance

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment